Client : Banking & Finance
User Group: User Group will be used to allow the permission to the End User. All Users will relate to the User Groups.
Employee: To add new Employees. All End Users will be treated here as a BOR-Employees. In this webpage the EmployeeId will be the Employee Code. Employee will also be registered on the Access Units with this code. These Employee Codes will be unique.
Shifts: In this employee will not allow in these shift timings.
Block Types: This Will Tell the Types of Blocking of an employee Access on the date margin.
1. Block Employee: Will Block the Employee which needs the Block Type (Why are you blocking an employee for these dates) which we have to Select First. Then we can block any Employee Access.
Departments: Master data to add the departments which will assigned to employee.
Designation: Master data to add the designation which will assign to employee.
Permission: Assign the permissions to the User Groups.
Change Password: Change the password of any employee .Admin can change the password of any employee but an employee can only change his/her password.
Manage: This will manage all the listings of the application.
1. Employees: List of all Employees. Here you can Edit/Update/Delete all the employees. Reassign card will delete the card which assigned to the employee.
2. Departments: List of all Departments. Here you can Edit/Update/Delete all the Departments. .This will relate to employee.
3. Defined Shifts: List off all the shifts in which employee will be barred. Here you can Edit/Update/Delete all the Defined Shifts.
4. User Types: List of all User Types. Here you can Edit/Update/Delete all the User Types. .This will relate to employee.
5. Block Types: List of all Block Types. Here you can Edit/Update/Delete all the Block Types.
6. Blocked Employees: List of all Blocked Employees. Here you can Edit/Update/Delete all the Blocked Employees.
7. Assign Cards: In this admin will assign the cards/Registration to the Employees by selecting them from lists.
8. Guest Cards: In this admin will assign the cards to the guests by selecting checkboxes.
9. Activated Cards: List of all cards Employee Name to whom that card has been assigned.
10. Designations: List of all Departments. Here you can Edit/Update/Delete all the Departments. This will relate to employee.
11. Replicate Registration: Replicate Registration from one device to all / selected devices.
12. Delete Registration: Delete All/Selected Registration from the selected devices.
13. Parameterized Delay Timings: Timing of Service for the Activate/Deactivate the gates permission for Visitors.
14. Employee Shifts: Here Admin can barred/unbarred the Employee for the select Shift.
15. Show Cards: Show all the registrations on all the access units with their current status.
Reports: This will show the employee register for selected date ranges. This will show First in and Last out of any employee with the dates and days name. .Only admin can see reports of all employees but Employee can see only his/her timings report for the date Range. This can be sorted on date time, Access gate and employee name.
Employee Attendance: Show Daily report for all employees with their access details and sorted by employee name and timings. Only admin can see report of all employees but Employee can see only his/her timings report for the whole day. This can be sorted on date time, Access gate and employee name.
Employee Attendance: Show Daily report for selected employee with their access details and sorted by employee name and timings.
Logout: Destroys the current session of the End user.
User: Login /Logout will manage in this.
Master: Only Administrator can access the Master Menu.
- Machine Management: Add the Access Units. List will show all the machines which are added previously.
- Gates Management: Add the gates on which machines are related. List will show all the previously added gates.
- User and Gates: Allow permission to end users to open the different-2 gates.
- Pair gates: Pair the gates with in and out gates. In list you can see all the paired gates. Admin can delete the paired gates too.
- Cards: Add the cards and List can show all the previously added cards.
Transactions: Visitor card Management will handle in this.
End use can open this menu .All the gates which are permitted to the user will be shown in this webpage. By this he /her can allow any guest by entering guest information to Grant Access/Block Access to the gates.
Reports: Visitor Access List will be shown in the selected date range. This will be sorted on Date Time and can be sorted by visitor name too.
Visitor Access Service
Automatically blocks the access of visitor after defined time and imports the date in the central database.
Employee Access Service
Automatically blocks the access of Employee on the bases of barred shift and Leave Shifts.